Re: [外絮] Olleh 臉書已回收
※ 引述《TaiwanAlone (台灣阿龍)》之銘言:
: Joosung
: 20 分鐘前 ·
: I want to tell why its all my faults.
我想說為麼都是我的錯
: Before matches, i made ban&pick all night.
在系列賽前,我做了一整晚的Ban&Pick分析
: I slept for only 3 hours.
我只睡了3小時
: Then i got many thinkings about it.
我有很多想法關於選角策略
: I showed my ban&pick to my teammates and it was great.
我向隊友提出我的想法,效果很好
: So we could win first game.
因此我們能夠贏得第一場比賽
: After first game, i didnt talk about ban&pick and i followed our team.
第一場比賽過後,我就沒有提出我的想法,選擇相信團隊
: Because we didnt have time and they used chinese for fast communication.
因為我們沒有時間考慮+隊友用中文快速的溝通
: i had to talk about my all thinkings to them.
我應該要說出我的想法
: But i didn't do anything.
但我沒有這樣做
: At final match, we knew they gonna first pick victor.
在最後一場比賽,我們知道對面會首選維克特
: I wanted to pick thresh and kalistar because i always win with this bot duo.
我想選瑟雷西和克里斯坦,因為我每次選到這個組合下路線都贏
: But when our team picked maokai and rexai, i didnt say anything to them.
然而我的隊友選了茂凱和雷克薩,我卻沒提出異議
: Normally i always say "hey give me thresh! I can carry !" (Even in solo Rank)
通常我會說“給我瑟雷西!我可以凱瑞”(即使在單排時)
: But this time , i was so passive and followed our team.
但這次,我太被動選擇相信隊友
: I could save my team.
我可以挽救我的隊伍
: But i kicked the last chance.
但我放棄最後的機會
: I am so sorry to my team and all fans.
我很對不起我的隊友和粉絲
: I cannot breath easily because i made same mistakes.
對於我犯下的錯誤我感到自責
: I learned that i have to do all my best every moment.
我學到我得無時無刻都做到最好
: i will focus on myself and write my all mistakes.
我將反省並記取自己的錯誤
: Also, i gonna learn chinese so hard.
此外,我要努力學習中文
: I promise this to you.
各位保證(學好中文)
: Thank you for being with me.
謝謝各位的陪伴.支持
懶人包:
哥可以凱瑞但我沒說rrrrrrrr
心得:
很多早知道O_Q 希望HKE S6再次挺進世界賽,最後就是記得別走rrrrrrrrrr
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 49.214.131.92
※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/LoL/M.1439760574.A.644.html
→
08/17 05:31, , 1F
08/17 05:31, 1F
討論串 (同標題文章)
LoL 近期熱門文章
9
21
PTT遊戲區 即時熱門文章