Re: [X360] 決勝時刻game over台詞一覽
推 ninjapig :Friendly fire - isn't. 這句話有什麼特別涵意嗎?0.0 12/28 22:10
這是Murphy's Laws of Combat中的其中一條
下面這些東西其實網路上流傳蠻久了,也有不少軍事遊戲引用
(HL說明書裡面記得也寫了一大堆)
1. Friendly fire - isn't.
友軍火力總是不太友好
2. Recoilless rifles - aren't.
無後座力炮-有後座
3. Suppressive fires - won't.
壓制火力-沒用
4. You are not Superman; Marines and fighter pilots take note.
你不是超人;海軍陸戰隊員和戰鬥機駕駛員尤其要注意
5. A sucking chest wound is Nature's way of telling you to slow down.
在前胸開個洞是讓你自然而然停下來的最好辦法
6. If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.
如果一個蠢方法有效,那它就不是一個蠢方法
7. Try to look unimportant; the enemy may be low on ammo and not want to waste a bullet on you.
盡力使自己看上去不重要,敵人可能子彈不多,不想在你身上浪費
8. If at first you don't succeed, call in an air strike.
只要攻擊沒能成功,呼叫空襲支援
9. If you are forward of your position, your artillery will fall short.
每當你要攻擊前進時,炮兵往往也快要用完了炮彈
10. Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself.
別和比你勇敢的戰友躲在同一個散兵坑裏。
11. Never go to bed with anyone crazier than yourself.
別和比你瘋狂的人一起睡覺
12. Never forget that your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
別忘了你手上的武器是由出價最低的承包商製造的
13. If your attack is going really well, it's an ambush.
如果你的攻擊進行得很順利,那一定是你中了圈套
14. The enemy diversion you're ignoring is their main attack.
那支你以爲是敵軍疑兵而不加注意的部隊恰恰就是敵人的攻擊主力
15. The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions: a. When they're ready. b. When you're not.
敵人總在兩種情況下發動攻擊:1.他們準備好的時候。2.你沒準備好的時候
16. No OPLAN ever survives initial contact.
沒有行動計劃在最初的交火後還管用
17. There is no such thing as a perfect plan.
沒有什麽完美的計劃
18. Five second fuses always burn three seconds.
所有五秒的手榴彈引線都會在三秒內燒完
19. There is no such thing as an atheist in a foxhole.
散兵坑內沒有無神論者
20. A retreating enemy is probably just falling back and regrouping.
逃跑的敵人可能只是後退進行整編
21. The important things are always simple; the simple are always hard.
重要的事總是簡單的;簡單的事總是難作到
22. The easy way is always mined.
好走的路總是有了地雷
23. Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.
集體行動非常必要;起碼敵人有其他的人可以射擊了。
24. Don't look conspicuous; it draws fire. For this reason, it is not at all uncommon for aircraft carriers to be known as bomb magnets.
不要太顯眼,因爲那會引來對方火力攻擊。因此,航母被稱作“炸彈磁鐵”就不奇怪了
25. Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
不要吸引敵人火力;這會激怒你周圍的所有人
26. If you are short of everything but the enemy, you are in the combat zone.
如果你除了敵人什麽都缺,那你在交戰區域內了
27. When you have secured the area, make sure the enemy knows it too.
你攻佔一個地區後,確保敵人也知道
28. Incoming fire has the right of way.
飛來的子彈有優先通行權。(擋它的道你就要倒大楣!)
29. No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection.
從沒有一支完成戰備的單位能通過校閱
30. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat.
從沒有一支準備好檢閱的部隊能活過戰鬥
31. If the enemy is within range, so are you.
如果敵人正在你的射程內,別忘了你也在他的射程內。
32. The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
唯一比敵人火力還精確的是友軍打過來的炮火
33. Things that must be together to work can never be shipped together.
必須要裝配在一起才能發揮效力的武器裝備不能一起運送
34. Things that must work together, can't be carried to the field that way.
必須要裝配在一起才能發揮效力的武器不能被一起運到戰場
35. Radios will fail as soon as you need fire support
無線電通訊總是在你急需火力支援時失靈
36. Radar tends to fail at night and in bad weather, and especially during both).
雷達總是在晚上和壞天氣時失靈,尤其是在兩者都發生的時候
37. Anything you do can get you killed, including nothing.
你作的任何事都可能導致你翹辮子 -- 包括你什麽都不做
38. Make it too tough for the enemy to get in, and you won't be able to get out.
當你防守嚴密到敵人攻不進來時,那往往你自己也打出不去
39. Tracers work both ways.
曳光彈可以幫你找到敵蹤;但也會讓敵人找到你
40. If you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will get more than your fair share of objectives to take.
不要在行動中承擔超出你必須完成的部分以外的任務,否則你總會被賦予這些額外的任務
41. When both sides are convinced they're about to lose, they're both right.
當兩軍都覺得自己快輸時,那他們可能都是對的
42. Professional soldiers are predictable; the world is full of dangerous amateurs.
專業士兵的行爲是你能預測的;戰場上充滿了業餘人員
43. Military Intelligence is a contradiction.
“軍事情報”一詞中的軍事和情報是矛盾的
44. Fortify your front; you'll get your rear shot up.
加強前線,你的後方就會遭到攻擊
45. Weather ain't neutral.
天氣不是中立的
46. If you can't remember, the Claymore is pointed towards you.
如果你記不清楚,你安放的claymore(定向地雷)是沖著自己的
47. Air defense motto: shoot 'em down; sort 'em out on the ground.
防空座右銘:先把飛機打下來,在地面上區分是敵是友
48. 'Flies high, it dies; low and slow, it'll go'.
飛的高,死的快;飛的又低又慢,就能完成目標
49. The Cavalry doesn't always come to the rescue.
騎士不會來拯救公主
50. Napalm is an area support weapon.
燃燒汽油彈是作用於區域的武器
51. Mines are equal opportunity weapons.
地雷是機會均等的武器
52. B-52s are the ultimate close support weapon.
B52是終極近距支援武器
53. Sniper's motto: reach out and touch someone.
狙擊手座右銘:出去,打死點人
54. Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity.
“爲和平進行殺戮”這句話就像騙處女上床的話一樣
55. The one item you need is always in short supply.
你需要的物品總是很缺乏
56. Interchangeable parts aren't.
“可互換”的零件總是名不副實
57. It's not the one with your name on it; it's the one addressed "to whom it may concern" you've got to think about.
專門給你的指示一點也不重要;那些“致有關人士”的指示才是你必須重視的。(大概吧,I can understand but I cannot tell accurately.It is the way of writing letters.)
58. When in doubt, empty your magazine.
有疑問的時候,先打空你的彈夾再說
59. The side with the simplest uniforms wins.
制服最簡單的一方獲勝
60. Combat will occur on the ground between two adjoining maps.
戰鬥會在兩張地圖交會的地方展開
61. If the Platoon Sergeant can see you, so can the enemy.
如果排長可以看見你,敵人也行
62. Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.
能坐著的時候絕不要站著,能躺著的時候絕不要坐著,能睡著的時候絕不要醒著,
63. The most dangerous thing in the world is a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass.
世上最可怕的東西是一個有地圖和羅盤的少尉(他們擅長紙上談兵)
64. Exceptions prove the rule, and destroy the battle plan.
例外才是戰鬥法則的最佳證明,作戰計劃滾一邊去。
65. Everything always works in your HQ, everything always fails in the Colonel's HQ.
所有東西都在你的總部有效,在上校的總部失效
66. The enemy never watches until you make a mistake.
你犯錯誤前敵人不會注意到你
67. One enemy soldier is never enough, but two is entirely too many.
一個敵人士兵永遠不夠,兩個就太多了
68. A clean (and dry) set of BDU's is a magnet for mud and rain.
清潔乾淨的顯示設備吸引泥和雨
69. The worse the weather, the more you are required to be out in it.
天氣越差,你被派出值勤的時間越多
70. Whenever you have plenty of ammo, you never miss. Whenever you are low on ammo, you can't hit the broad side of a barn.
你有足夠彈藥的時候,你百發百中。你缺彈藥的時候,連穀倉的寬邊那麽大的東西都打不中
71. The more a weapon costs, the farther you will have to send it away to be repaired.
武器越貴,修理的時候送的越遠
72. The complexity of a weapon is inversely proportional to the IQ of the weapon's operator.
武器的複雜度和操作者的智商成反比
73. Field experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
戰地經驗這東西,你只有在某次很需要它的行動之後你才能獲得
74. No matter which way you have to march, its always uphill.
不管你從哪條路線行軍,都是上坡路
75. If enough data is collected, a board of inquiry can prove anything.
如果收集到了足夠的資料,調查委員會什麽事都可以證明
76. For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism. (in boot camp)
在大本營,對每一個行動都有贊成與反對兩種評判
77. Air strikes always overshoot the target, artillery always falls short.
空襲總是打的過遠,炮火總是打的太近。
78. When reviewing the radio frequencies that you just wrote down, the most important ones are always illegible.
當你查看你寫下的無線電頻率的時候,最重要的總是無法辨認
79. Those who hesitate under fire usually do not end up KIA or WIA.
在炮火下行動遲緩的人通常不會負傷或陣亡
80. The tough part about being an officer is that the troops don't know what they want, but they know for certain what they don't want.
做軍官最辛苦的一點是,士兵不知道他們想要什麽,只知道他們不想要什麽
81. To steal information from a person is called plagiarism. To steal information from the enemy is called gathering intelligence.
從一個人那裏偷取資訊叫剽竊。從敵人那裏偷取資訊叫搜集情報
82. The weapon that usually jams when you need it the most is the M60.
在你最需要它的時候總是卡殼的武器是M60(機槍)
83. The perfect officer for the job will transfer in the day after that billet is filled by someone else.
最適合一個工作的軍官總是在這個職位已經被別人佔據後一天調來
85. The newest and least experienced soldier will usually win the Medal of Honor.
最新最沒經驗的士兵最可能獲得榮譽獎章(美國最高級勳章)
86. A Purple Heart just proves that were you smart enough to think of a plan, stupid enough to try it, and lucky enough to survive.
紫心勳章(美國授予受傷士兵的勳章)證明你聰明到可以想出一個計劃,愚蠢到常識這個計劃,並且幸運到活了下來
87. Murphy was a grunt.
墨菲是個猛男????(這句話我不甚了了)
88. Beer Math --> 2 beers times 37 men equals 49 cases.
啤酒數學:2杯啤酒乘37個人等於49種情況
89. Body count Math --> 3 guerrillas plus 1 probable plus 2 pigs equals 37 enemies killed in action.
戰果數學:3個遊擊隊員+一個可能是的+2頭豬=行動中打死37個敵人
90. The bursting radius of a hand grenade is always one foot greater than your jumping range.
手雷爆炸的範圍總是比你一跳能跳出的距離多一英尺
91. All-weather close air support doesn't work in bad weather.
全天候近距空中支援在壞天氣不管用
92. The combat worth of a unit is inversely proportional to the smartness of its outfit and appearance.
單位的戰鬥效能與它外觀的好看程度成反比
93. The crucial round is a dud.
至關重要的炮彈總是啞彈
95. There is no such place as a convenient foxhole.
從沒有離的近的散兵坑(需要散兵坑的時候,它們總是太遠)
97. If your positions are firmly set and you are prepared to take the enemy assault on, he will bypass you.
如果你的陣地有很好的工事而且你也準備好敵人的攻擊,敵人會繞過你
98. If your ambush is properly set, the enemy won't walk into it.
如果你準備好了一次伏擊,敵人不會進入你的伏擊圈
99. If your flank march is going well, the enemy expects you to outflank him.
如果你的側翼包抄進行的很順利,是因爲敵人正期待著你從側翼接近他們。
100. Density of fire increases proportionally to the curiousness of the target.
對目標的火力密度與目標的新奇程度成正比
101. Odd objects attract fire - never lurk behind one.
奇怪的物體吸引炮火 - 不要躲在這種東西後面
103. The self-importance of a superior is inversely proportional to his position in the hierarchy (as is his deviousness and mischievousness).
長官的自大程度與他的官職成反比(還有他的不值得信任程度和有害程度)
104. There is always a way, and it usually doesn't work.
任何事情都有一個解決方法,儘管通常是不管用的
105. Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when the General is watching.
沒人關注的行動通常是成功的;被高級長官關注的行動通常是失敗的。
106. The enemy never monitors your radio frequency until you broadcast on an unsecured channel.
敵人直到你用不安全頻道發廣播爲止,敵人都不會監聽你的無線電頻率
107. Whenever you drop your equipment in a fire-fight, your ammo and grenades always fall the farthest away, and your canteen always lands at your feet.
如果你交火中掉了裝備,你的彈藥和手雷一定離你最遠,而水壺總是掉在你的腳邊
108. As soon as you are served hot chow in the field, it rains.
戰場上,你只要搞到熱的吃的,總是要下雨
109. Never tell the Platoon Sergeant you have nothing to do.
不要告訴排長你無事可做
111. Walking point = sniper bait.
可行的路線 = 狙擊手的誘餌
112. Your bivouac for the night is the spot where you got tired of marching that day.
你夜間的野營地是你白天行軍累了的地方
113. If only one solution can be found for a field problem, then it is usually a stupid solution.
如果一個戰場上的問題只有一種解決方案,這一定是個愚蠢的方案
115. What gets you promoted from one rank gets you killed in the next rank.
在低軍銜能讓你升官的行爲會在新軍銜殺死你
116. If orders can be misunderstood they will be.
如果命令可能被誤解,它一定會被誤解
117. Odd objects attract fire. You are odd.
奇怪的東西吸引炮火。你就是奇怪的
118. Your mortar barrage will put exactly one round on the intended target. That round will be a dud.
迫擊炮彈幕只有一發能命中目標,這一發是啞彈
119. Mine fields are not neutral.
雷場不是中立的
120. The weight of your equipment is proportional to the time you have been carrying it.
裝備的重量與你需要扛著它的時間成正比
122. If you need an officer in a hurry take a nap.
如果你急需見到一個軍官,打個盹
123. The effective killing radius is greater than the average soldier can throw it.
投擲武器的殺傷半徑總比一般士兵能扔的距離大
128. When you have sufficient ammo the enemy takes 2 weeks to attack. When you are low on ammo the enemy attacks that night.
你彈藥充足的時候,敵人兩個禮拜也不進攻;你缺彈藥的時候,敵人馬上就進攻
129. The quartermaster has only two sizes, too large and too small.
軍需官那裏只有兩個號的東西:太大的和太小的
130. The only time suppressive fire works is when it is used on abandoned positions.
壓制火力唯一管用的時候是用來對付廢棄的陣地的時候
131. When a front line soldier overhears two General Staff officers conferring, he has fallen back too far.
如果一個前線士兵無意中聽到兩個參謀在討論,他後退的太遠了
132. Don't ever be the first, don't ever be the last, and don't ever volunteer to do anything.
不要做第一個,也不要做倒數第一個,更不要志願幹什麽事
133. If at first you don't succeed, then bomb disposal probably isn't for you.
如果你進攻失敗,轟炸計劃不是幫你忙的
134. Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . . once.
所有船隻都可以當掃雷艇......一次性的
135. Whenever you lose contact with the enemy, look behind you.
如果你失去了敵人的蹤跡,看後面
136. If you find yourself in front of your platoon they know something you don't.
如果你在你的連隊之前,他們知道一些你不知道的事
137. The seriousness of a wound (in a firefight) is inversely proportional to the distance to any form of cover.
交火後,受傷的嚴重程度與到掩體的距離成反比
138. The more stupid the leader is, the more important missions he is ordered to carry out.
指揮官越蠢,他被命令執行的任務越重要
139. When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not your friend.
拔下引線之後,手榴彈先生就不是你的朋友了
140. All or any of the above combined.
以上任意規則的綜合
--
這好像也是PTT某位兄台翻譯的
就借來暫時用一下
實際上分類並不是如此分類
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 211.22.114.90
推
12/28 22:26, , 1F
12/28 22:26, 1F
推
12/28 22:26, , 2F
12/28 22:26, 2F
推
12/28 23:13, , 3F
12/28 23:13, 3F
推
12/28 23:44, , 4F
12/28 23:44, 4F
→
12/28 23:44, , 5F
12/28 23:44, 5F
推
12/28 23:52, , 6F
12/28 23:52, 6F
推
12/29 00:25, , 7F
12/29 00:25, 7F
推
12/29 00:38, , 8F
12/29 00:38, 8F
推
12/29 01:25, , 9F
12/29 01:25, 9F
推
12/29 02:19, , 10F
12/29 02:19, 10F
→
12/29 02:21, , 11F
12/29 02:21, 11F
推
12/29 22:56, , 12F
12/29 22:56, 12F
→
12/29 22:57, , 13F
12/29 22:57, 13F
推
12/30 09:15, , 14F
12/30 09:15, 14F
討論串 (同標題文章)
完整討論串 (本文為第 2 之 2 篇):
10
12
XBOX 近期熱門文章
PTT遊戲區 即時熱門文章
10
38